Where can we expect to find this year’s Best Black Friday deals? The answer is a little more complex than you might think. The good news is that the deals are plentiful and easier than ever to obtain. The bad news, however is that keeping up with them might be a little more challenging. This post is designed to help.
This post likely contains affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
CRAZY AMAZING DEALS JUST ADDED:
Save 30% off Sitewide at Kendra Scott
Save up to 50% Sitewide at Lululemon
Save up to 70% Sitewide at JBL
Save 30% Sitewide at Erin Condren
Save 20% Sitewide at Spanx
I think we can all agree 2020 is like no other year. While we still don’t know who the next president will be (OK, it looks like we now know this) or when COVID may clear, one thing we do know is that November is going to be full of HOT deals that you aren’t going to want to miss.
Black Friday, traditionally happens the Friday after Thanksgiving offering consumers some killer deals… IF they are willing to set early morning alarm clocks (and I do mean early morning) as well as fight the crowds (and yes, actual fights have been known to occur).
However, this year you can still score major savings, and do it from the comfort of your own home, even in your jammies if you that is how you roll. You get to skip the stores, the crowds and even the fights, unless of course your husband picks a fight with you over how much you are spending. And the best part of all is that these deals are not just happening on actual Black Friday, but are happening all month long! Many have already started with many more to come.
So… how will you keep track of all the savings that pop up throughout the month? Girl, I got you.
Here you will find the Best of theBest Black Friday deals. So be sure to check back often as I will keep this post updated all month long with the best deals you can find, and the ones you definitely won’t want to miss.
BEST BLACK FRIDAY DEALS WEEK OF NOVEMBER 25:
1. Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Bundle now $899 at Costco (Save $400, + Bonus Free S Pen & Free Cover). Sorry this one may be reserved for Costco Members only, but is by far one of the best laptop deals I have seen all month on one of the hottest laptops on the market. 10th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor, Windows 10, 8 GB Memory and 256 GB SSD. If you are looking for a great laptop or 2 in 1 for yourself, your family or that special someone’s holiday wishes, you may want to RUN for $400 savings + Free Pen (retail $100) and Free Cover/Keyboard (retail $129).
2. HP 2 in 1 Chromebook X360 now $379 at Best Buy (Save $250). Looking for speed and long lasting battery on a solid 2 in 1 Chromebook, this deal may be your answer.
3. Inspiration by Denmark Soft Square 42 Pc. Dinnerware Set, Service for 6 now $39.99 at Macy’s (Save $80).
4. Hotel Collection Bath Towel Collections, Now 65% off at Macy’s. Extra 20% off with code: BLKFRI
5. 1250 Thread Count Camden Sheet Set now $29.99 (Save $160-180)
6. JBL Flip 5 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker now $69.99 (Save $50) Plus score $15 Kohl’s Cash for a future purchase.
7. Google Nest Hub Smart Screen now $49.99 (Save $40) Plus score $15 Kohl’s Cash for a future purchase.
Best Black Friday Deals Week of November 11:
Welcome Back Friends, it is a new week and with it comes new deals! I have to tell you some of the Black Fridays Specials announced this week had me wanting to hop on-line and shop for myself. (By the way that is totally acceptable in my book if you need to do a little shopping for you and your own home). This week drops some amazing prices on some amazing products, some of which I use every single day around here.
And just remember y’all we are just getting started, as we are still 2 full weeks away from actual Black Friday. Look for even more amazing deals to drop starting next week and lasting throughout the remainder of the month. But for now let’s get to it. Below are my top picks for the Best of the Best Black Friday Deals you can snag this week.
Best of Black Friday Deals November 11
1. Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum now $299.99 (Save $200) at Target. Wow, this deal leaves me kinda speechless on the vacuum I use and love!
2. Shark IQ Robot RV 1000 Wi-Fi Vacuum now $199.99 (Save $100) at Walmart. Dear Santa, you can add this to my Holiday Wish List!
3. Kuerig K-Mini Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker now $49.99 (Save $40) at Target in a variety of colors. Talk about something I use every single day (& sometimes twice day).
4. HP 14″ 2 in 1 Teal Touch Chromebook now $179 (Save $120) at Walmart. This is one of those deals that would be great for you or anyone on your Holiday Shopping List. I absolutely love my touchscreen Chromebook, and is another thing I use every single day.
5. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with FREE S Pen and Cover now $279.99 at Costco (Save $100, + Bonus Free S Pen & Free Cover). Sorry this one may be reserved for Costco Members only.
6. Gourmia 6 Quart Digital Air Fryer now $39.99 at Costco. Anyone who knows me knows I am kinda obsessed with my Air Fryer and this is one of the best deals on any Air Fryer I have ever seen. (This deal is so good, I had to snag this one for myself actually). $39.99 in store for members, $46.99 (still an amazing deal!) on-line for everyone.
7. Instant Pot Duo Nova 7-1 8 Quart Pressure Cooker now $48 at Kohls with code: SAVE15. Bonus points for scoring $20 Kohl’s Cash with this purchase. I love how the Instant Pot makes Mom’s job easier at meal time.
Best Black Friday Deals: Target
One of the first major retailer’s to drop some amazing deals was Target and it is happening RIGHT NOW! The first drop of deals started November 1 and continues through Sunday November 7. Check back here to stay up to speed on all of Target’s deals all month long.
Target is my overall pick for your Best Black Friday deals. Why? Because Target is offering a price adjustment for any purchases between November 1-December 24 should the price drop any lower. Talk about shopping with confidence! You know you are scoring a great deal and don’t have to worry about a better deal coming along. Plus, as always secure free shipping on all orders over $35.
AVAILABLE AT TARGET RIGHT NOW:
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 now $139.99 (Save $60)
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II now $199.99 (Save $100)
- LG 70 inch Class 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV for $549.99 (Save $300)
- JLab JBuds Air True Wireless Signature Earbuds for $24.99 (Save $25)
- Beats Studio 3 Headphones for $174.99 (Save $175)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube 4k UHD for $79.99 (Save $40)
Best Black Friday Deals: Walmart
Walmart will release its Black Friday “Deals for Days” starting Wednesday November 4 online at 7:00 pm EST (they are live now y’all… run!) Expect new deals from Walmart to drop November 11 and I will be sure to update this page.
Available at Walmart right now:
- Instant Pot Viva 6 quart Pressure Cooker for $49 (Save $50)
- Gourmia 8 quart Air Fryer for $49
- Apple AirPods Gen 2 for $99 (Save $30)
- Disney Princess Dolls for $5
- Anker eufy 25C Wi-Fi RoboVac for $99 (Save $150)
- Roku Ultra LT for $48 (Save $31)
2020 has certainly brought its share of crazy and chaos, but with the holidays right around the corner hopefully there is joy and cheer in store for us all! Remember, it is better to give than to receive, but it is most definitely more fun to give when you can save!
I hope this Best of the Best Black Friday Deals Shopping Guide will help you delight your loved ones with some amazing gifts while saving you those hard earned dollar bills.