Nokia more interested in making Android smartphones!
Nokia finally announced its new Android Smartphone after so many leaks named as Nokia X2 Dual SIM. The smartphone is similar to its successor Nokia X with few new upgrades.
Nokia X2 runs on Nokia X software Platform 2 which is based on AOSP Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. The smartphones can run Android apps and also comes with preloaded apps, more apps can be downloaded from the Nokia Store. As far as hardware is concern Nokia has 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor powered by Adreno 302 GPU.
The Nokia X2 has 4.3-inch ClearBlack LCD display with 800×480 pixels. The smartphone has 1GB RAM and 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. The Nokia X2 sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP front facing camera.
Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and 1800mAh battery power. The Nokia X2 comes in dual SIM model it doesn’t have single SIM variant.
The Nokia X2 will be available in Glossy Black, Green, Orange, Dark Grey, White and Yellow colours for 99 Euros (approx. Rs. 8,090). The smartphone is listed for selected countries no word on global launch.
Nokia X2 Dual SIM specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- GPU: Adreno 302
- Display: 4.3-inch ClearBlack LCD with Scratch resistant glass, 800×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED flash, HD video recording/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Nokia X software platform 2.0 based on AOSP Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh