As expected, Motorola has officially unveiled the Moto E7 Power budget smartphone in India. This phone offers a large screen, huge battery, dual-camera, and more.
The Moto E7 Power flaunts a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels (HD+), a 20:9 aspect ratio, and an 85% screen-to-body ratio. The screen also has a dewdrop notch at the top center housing a 5MP selfie camera.
The phone features a plastic build and comes in two colors, namely Tahiti Blue and Coral Red. Its rear panel houses a vertically-aligned dual-camera setup consisting of a 13MP primary sensor paired with a 2MP macro shooter. The back also includes a fingerprint sensor with the iconic Motorola Batwing logo embedded on it.
Further, the device is powered by MediaTek Helio G25 SoC coupled with 2GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage. If needed, the storage can be further expanded up to 1TB via the MicroSD card slot.
On the connectivity front, the phone supports dual-SIM, 4G, single-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GNSS (GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, GALILEO). It also comes with all the essential ports and sensors like a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port, proximity sensor, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
The device runs Android 10, and a 5,000mAh battery backs it with support for 10W fast charging. Additionally, the smartphone is IP52-certified for splash resistance and features a dedicated Google Assistant button.
Motorola Moto E7 Power Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 38, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2021, February 19
- Status: Exp. release 2021, February 26
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 75.9 x 9.2 mm (6.5 x 2.99 x 0.36 in)
- Weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Colors: Tahiti Blue, Coral Red
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Water-repellent design
- Type: IPS LCD, 380 nits (typ)
- Size: 6.51 inches, 103.1 cm2 (~82.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Android 10
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2GB, 4GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB, 64GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Main Camera: Dual
- 13 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12Âµm, PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 5 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1.12Âµm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Radio: FM Radio
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, LTEPP, SUPL
- NFC: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Charging 10W
Models: PAMH0001IN, PAMH0010IN, PAMH0019IN
Motorola Moto E7 Power Price and Availability
The price of the phone is as follows:
- 2GB/32GB base variant will cost INR7,499 ($105/â‚¬85)
- 4GB/64GB model goes for INR8,299 ($115/â‚¬95).
The smartphone will be available on Flipkart, starting February 26 at 12 PM. It will be also sold at leading offline retail stores. Although its availability in other markets remains unknown.