Back in September, I was honored to win an award for Best Video/Multimedia Production for Personal Finance for Budget and the Beach TV.
Republic Wireless, a very popular cell phone company amongst personal finance bloggers, graciously sponsored the event, and gave each of the winners a code for the new Moto G (3rd Gen) smartphone, plus three months of free service. A prize pack valued around $273!
As a thank you to my viewers who have supported me over the last year, I’m giving the prize away!
Recognized as the winner of PC Magazine’s Annual Reader’s Choice Award, the top pre-paid service provider by Consumer Reports and named ‘Disruptor of the Year’ by Entrepreneur Magazine, Republic Wireless is on a mission to create smartphone service as it should be.
About Moto G (3rd Gen)
- Screen: 5 inches HD Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 screen
- Camera: 13 megapixel camera featuring f/2.0, Field of View -76 degrees, CCT dual-LED flash, Auto focus, Quick Capture (twist wrist to launch camera), Tap anywhere to capture, 4X digital zoom (drag to zoom in/out), Slow motion video, Burst mode, Auto HDR, Panorama, Video iHDR, Manual focus and exposure controls, Timer, Active viewfinder (recognizes QR codes and barcodes)
- Music: Music/Audio Formats Supported: AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MP3, FLAC, WAVE, OGG
- Memory: 8GB internal memory + 1GB RAM or 16GB internal memory + 1GB RAM; supports up to 32GB of removable storage
If you’re looking for a very good every day smartphone plus a budget-friendly phone plan from a great company like Republic Wireless, then this contest is for you! The new Moto G (3rd Gen) combined with Republic Refund™ plans help consumers save hundreds of dollars annually over traditional cellular only plans. Plans include:
- $5 – unlimited WiFi calling, texting and data
- $10 – “Republic Refund™ Base Plan” – unlimited WiFi calling, texting and data + unlimited cellular talk and text
- $25 – “Republic Refund™ Plan” – unlimited WiFi calling, texting and data + unlimited cell talk and text, 1 GB 4G on-net cell data
- $40 – “Republic Refund™ Plan”- unlimited WiFi calling, texting and data, unlimited cell talk and text, 2 GB 4G on-net cell data
- $15 – for each additional 1GB of cell data
I’ll run the contest for three weeks, and once a winner is selected, I will send you a word document on how to get your phone, plus three free months of service, and how to set up the phone once you get it. Just in time for Christmas!