Makerbot Replicator Black Friday & Cyber Monday Buyers Guide
Makerbot are a producer of high-end 3D printers and the founder of Thingiverse, the largest online 3D print design repository. The printers are designed for both professionals and educators, with a number of different options in the range. What’s best for you will depend on your individual specifications and needs. Here’s some things to consider when searching for a Makerbot 3D Printer this Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
- Print Resolution – This is a measure of print quality, with lower usually indicating a higher quality print. However, this does depend on a couple of factors. Find out more here.
- Connectivity – What options are there for connectivity? There could be WIFI, USB Cable, USB drive or Ethernet cable.
- Build Dimensions – What is the maximum build volume?
- Extruder – Does it come with Makerbots standard Smart Extruder or the Plus version? Some also come with a dual extruder.
- Camera – Does it have a built in camera for observing and recording your deigns in action?
These are just some of the things to consider, but we recommend to fully read into the available options to make sure you are getting the right printer. Take a look at the summary table below for a comparison of some of the Makerbot models this Black Friday.
Price to high? Check out more 3D Printers this Black Friday here.
|Makerbot Replicator Mini||100 microns||10.0 x 10.0 x 12.5 cm|
|Makerbot Replicator Mini+||100 microns||10.1 x 12.6 x 12.6 cm|
|Makerbot Replicator||100 microns||25.2 x 15.2 x 15.5 cm|
|Makerbot Replicator+||100 microns||29.5 x 19.5 x 16.5 cm|
What Makerbot Replicator & Makerbot Mini Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2021 could we see?
These printers are certainly high-end, so we can’t blame you for wanting to wait for a discount before making a purchase. It could be worth waiting to see if there are any Makerbot Replicator Black Friday deals, in order to try and get a better price. We will post any Makerbot 3D printer Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals news we discover, so stay tuned for updates!