LEDWOOD XTREME 180 BT Portable Speaker User Guide
To ensure correct operation and avoid damage, please read this user manual carefully before using this product.
- 2.0CH portable Bluetooth fabric speaker
- Water resistant IPX6, splash-proof, rainproof, perfect for beach, poolside, boat and more outdoor activities
- TWS function, achieve true wireless Bluetooth playing with double enhanced stereo sound
- Optimized Google Assistant and Siri voice control
- Hands-free Mic for easy picking up the call
- RGB Lighting
- With A2DP Bluetooth, wireless stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled device such as your mobile phone, notebook, iPhone or iPad
- Bluetooth operating range 10 meters
- USB support
- FM radio
- Line-in function, suitable for PC, MID, TV and other audio devices
- Built-in lithium rechargeable battery 3600mAh
- Shoulder strap, easy to take out
Bluetooth version: V4.2+BR
Speaker Size: 3 inch*2
Speaker output: 7W*2, 4Ω
Battery Capacity: 3.7V, 3600mAh
Play Time: 6:30 hours at 50% volume
Frequency Response: 100Hz-20kHz
Product size: 283(L) *123(W) * 126 (H) mm
- 1xPortableBluetooth speaker
- 1xCharging cable
- 1xAudio cable
- 1xUser manual
- 1xShoulder strap
- Power On/Off
- TWS Button
- Forward/Volume Up
- Battery Indicator
- Backward/Volume Down
- Mode Button (turn the modes among Bluetooth, USB disk, FM radio and AUX-IN)
- Siri Button
- Charging Jack
- USB Port
- AUX Port
- RESET Jack
Long-press the Power button to turn the speaker on, short-press the Power button to turn the speaker off.
- Turn the power button to “ON”, the speaker will make a tone, the Power button turn blue and blink quickly.
- The speaker enter Bluetooth mode automatically.
- Activate Bluetooth of mobile phone and search for device name “XTREME180” then connect it. The power button stop blinking and make a tone once connected.
- Play the music from your mobile phone and enjoy.
- Long-press Forward or Backward button on the device or operate on Mobile phone to select songs you like.
- Short-press Forward or Backward button to adjust volume up and down. Or adjust the mobile phones’ volume.
- Short-press Play/Pause button on the device or operate on Mobile phones to play/pause the music.
- Short-press Siri button to activate voice assistant SIRI/GOOGLE ASSISTANT.
- If need to disconnect the current Bluetooth connection, long-press TWS button to disconnect.
- Turn on two identical speakers you want to pair, both under BT mode. Only need to set one of the two units.
- Short-press the TWS button, speaker will make a tone and start to pair, a tone will be audible again and TWS button will keep lighting after paired successfully.
- Make Bluetooth connection with your mobile phone to play music by the two paired Speakers to create more powerful surround sound effect.
- When you want to exit the TWS mode, short-press the “TWS” button again.
- Once two units paired with TWS, when they both are turned on next time within effective range, they will be automatically paired again.
- When Bluetooth connected, users can not operate TWS button to connect TWS, so please make TWS connection first, then make Bluetooth connection with the mobile phone.
- Under TWS mode and Bluetooth connected, when user long-press the TWS button, both the TWS connection and Bluetooth connection will be disconnected.
PLAYING MUSIC FROM USB DISK
- Turn the Power button to “ON”.
- Insert USB flash disk into slot, the speaker will play the stored music automatically.
- Under playing mode, long-press Forward or Backward button to select songs you like, short-press to adjust the volume up and down.
- Short-press Play/Pause to play or pause.
Remark: Under Bluetooth playing mode, insert USB disk will disconnect the Bluetooth and switch to play the USB disk. You can short-press the MODE button to switch to Bluetooth mode again.
- Turn the power button to “ON”, short-press the “MODE” button to enter radio state.
- Under radio mode, Long-press “Play/Pause” button to auto search the FM Channel and store it automatically. Short-press “Play/Pause” button to mute the speaker.
- Long-press Forward or Backward button to change the stored FM channel, short-press to adjust the volume up and down.
For other compatible music devices or your MP3/MP4 players, use the supplied audio line cable to connect from the device’s “Line Out” to the “Aux In” of this device, then Enjoy…
When using an external device, all functions can be controlled by the external device.
When the speaker is turned on, the RGB light is on automatically, user can long-press the Mode button to switch the RGB light on and off.
If the speaker does not turn off or respond, user can short-press the RESET jack with a small round pin to reset the speaker.
- When Bluetooth connection with your mobile phone, there will be a battery icon indicating the speaker battery volume on your phone.
- Default volume is at 50% status of max volume.
- Under Bluetooth connection status, if there is an incoming call, user can short-press Play/Pause button to accept the call or long-press Play/Pause button to reject the call; When want to end a call, user can short-press Play/Pause button or operate on mobile phone to end the call. During the call, user can long-press Play/Pause button to switch to talking on the phone.
- Play time may vary depending on volume level and music style.
HOW TO CHARGE
- The charger is not included in the package. Please use a standard 5V/1-2A charger to charge this device.
- User may also charge the speaker via a PC, put the provided charge cable into the charge slot of unit, connect the other end to the PC.
- Charge time should be 3-5 hours. After full charging, the 4 LEDs keep lighting.
- When battery voltage is low, the speaker will prompt for recharging.
- The unit does not have power bank function, it is forbidden to charge other device via this unit or to connect other device via a USB cable.
When playing music during charging, please put the volume to middle, because for some music with heavy bass, the charger may not be able to afford the high current temporarily under the maximum volume.
- Don’t use/store this product in extreme temperatures.
- Please keep the product away from anything that generates heat, such as radiators, stoves, etc.
- In order to have hearing protection and an extended speaker life, avoid listening to songs on maximum volume.
- When cleaning the product, use a soft dry cloth. For more sever stains, please dampen the cloth with water only. Anything else has the chance of dissolving the paint or damaging the plastic.
LEDWOOD is a trademark owned by Primetime – Copyright 2020
All rights reserved Primetime 2020 – Imported by Primetime
Moulins de la Lys business park – Fleur de Lin Street, Cell 7 – 59116 HOUPLINES – FRANCE
Made in the PRC
Download the instructions in .pdf format
You have trouble pairing the headphones, contact us via the mail below :