Epson XP 615, XP 510, XP 610 Resetter is a software adjustment program used to reset Epson printers of type Expression Home XP 615, XP 510, XP 610. By using this adjustment program software we can perform maintenance to reset waste ink pad counter quickly and effectively. This resetter is easy to use and free.
To use Epson XP 615, XP 510, XP 610 Resetter is very easy and similar to Epson resetter for other types. You need to follow these guidelines to reset your Epson XP 615, XP 510, XP 610 printer.
How to Use Epson XP 615, XP 510, XP 610 Resetter
1) Disable all of antivirus include Windows Defender realtime protection and tamper protection if you’re using Windows 11 or Windows 10.
2) Download resetter program via link below this article.
3) Extract the file, and run “AdjProg.exe” file as administrator. Right click > Run as administrator. Click “Accept” for license terms.
4) Click on “SELECT” button, choose printer type, click OK. Then Click Particular adjustment mode button, then select PIS board check, and click OK, then click Perform. After that please click close button, then click on Setting for Jig Mode, click perform.
5) Your printer must connected into your computer when doing this resetting.
6) Repeat the step number 4 if you encounter an error until resetter works, then turn off the printer and turn the printer back on.
That’s how to use Epson XP 615, XP 510, XP 610 Resetter, this resetter is free and can be used on many PCs at once. This resetter is compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7. You can download Epson XP 615, XP 510, XP 610 Resetter (adjustment program) via the following link.