Cyber Monday is one of my personal favorite shopping holidays, because it’s perfectly geared for people like me. There’s no crowds to push through, no lines to stand in, no flyers to frantically flip through, and no real rush. You’re able to take your time, evaluate deals and compare prices across websites, and ensure that you’re able to get the best deal possible. Not to mention, you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home! And of course, Cyber Monday gives you the opportunity to buy expensive tech that you typically wouldn’t be able to reasonably afford.
In this article, I’m going to be talking about one such piece of tech: the MacBook. Apple’s laptop has always been the subject of adoration by consumers and critics alike, but they’re honestly pretty expensive. For some, it can be hard to justify dropping almost thousands of dollars on a simple laptop. However, Cyber Monday is a time when retailers are more likely to apply generous discounts to this Apple laptop. I’m going to be highlighting some of the best MacBook deals that are being offered by various retailers during the Cyber Monday sales this year. Without further delay, let’s take a closer look at some of these hot deals.
Amazon like always has a ton of different deals available, including macbooks. To see the full list of macbook deals however you need to click here.
From Best Buy:
- Apple MacBook Air (Latest Model) for $999.99, or $200 off. This is the most powerful MacBook Air that Best Buy carries. It boasts a 13.3″ display, 256 GB in flash storage, an Intel Core i5 Processor, and 8 GB of RAM. Open box units of this model can be as inexpensive as $900.
- Apple MacBook Pro for $1,399.99, which is $100 off of standard pricing. Admittedly not the most generous discount, but like I said, when it comes to MacBooks, you kind of have to take what you can get. This laptop is powered by an Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB of RAM, 256 GB of flash storage, and Intel Iris Graphics 540. The display is 13.3″ in size.
- Apple MacBook Pro 15.4″ Display for $2,299.99, which is $200 off. This may seem like a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a laptop, but this is actually a pretty decent deal. This is one of the more powerful MacBook Pros available right now, with a 15.4″ screen, 512 GB of flash storage, a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor, and 16 GB of RAM. The price definitely isn’t for the faint of heart, though.
- Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display for $1,099.99. for $200 in total savings. I like to think that this deal sits comfortably between the first two laptops that I mentioned. This laptop possesses a 13.3″ display, 128 GB of flash storage, a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor, and 8 GB of RAM.
- Apple MacBook Pro Computer for $779.99, which is $319.01 or 29% off of standard pricing. This isn’t the most powerful laptop that you can buy, but at this price it almost certainly is. It has a 13.3″ display, a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 500 GB of storage, and 4 GB of RAM. A solid all around build at an amazing discount.
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3″ LED Computer for $929.99, which is 22% off of its typical price of $1,119.00. A bit more expensive than the previous laptop, but the hardware and slim build of the Air make up for it. This contains 256 GB of storage, 8 GB of RAM, and a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor. The screen is 13.3″ in size.
- Apple MacBook Air 11.6″ Computer for $399.99. Before you flip your lid, let me explain. This computer uses a 1.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor, a 128 GB SSD, and 4 GB of RAM. It obviously has a really small display, but it’s still larger than most tablets. This particular model is manufacturer refurbished, which means that you may encounter a few small cosmetic errors. However, it’s otherwise in perfect working condition.
- Apple MacBook Pro with 13.3″ Retina Display for $1,189.99. You’re saving $309.01 or 20% off with this amazing deal. The laptop comes with a 1-Year Apple Warranty, which is meant to protect its hardware. This includes its 256 GB SSD, 8 GB of RAM, and 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor. The 2560 x 1600 resolution on this screen is really something to behold, too!
- Apple MacBook Pro 13.3″ for $949.99, which means that you’re saving $218.50. This laptop is powered by a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 500 GB in storage. In case you’re wondering, this is specifically the MD101LLA model of MacBook. Not the newest around, but at this price, you can’t get much better.
- Apple MacBook Pro MC721LL/A 15.4″ for $649.99, which is $162.50. This Apple laptop contains a 2.0 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 500 GB in storage. This particular model is silver, and it has been scratch and dent refurbished. This means that there may be some slight cosmetic issues, but the computer itself is in perfect working order.
- Apple MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display for $899.00, which means that you’re saving a total of $224.75 with this deal. Like the previous computer that I mentioned, this is refurbished, so you may want to exercise caution with this one. The computer contains a 2.5 GH Intel Core i5 Processor, 128 GB in flash storage, and 8 GB of RAM. This deals applies to the MD212LL/A model.
- Apple MacBook Pro 13.3″ for $479.99, which is $120 off. This is also a scratch and dent refurbished laptop, and it’s able to have an even lower price than you would anticipate due to the fact that this is a much older, slightly less powerful computer than the others. It contains a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 250 GB of flash storage. This is the MC374LL/A model.
As you can see, although most of these MacBook deals aren’t about to help you pick up one of these high-end computers for pocket change, they still help to reduce the blow that they have on your wallet. eBay, Best Buy, and Walmart are all great places to go if you’re looking to pick up a new or refurbished MacBook computer on Cyber Monday. Deals are roughly comparable across each site, with a couple of very notable exceptions. Still, it’s worth exploring every option available to you before you commit to any single sale.
To be entirely honest, I don’t think that you can go entirely wrong with any of these. No matter what, you’re still going to be getting a very popular and very high-end computer at a nicely reduced price. Even if you weren’t able to nab any deals on Black Friday, some of these Cyber Monday sales should still help you get your penny pinching fix. Even if you decide not to go with any of these computers, I still hope tat you find whatever it is that you’re looking for during your Cyber Monday shopping this year. Happy bargain hunting!