Best Gaming Laptops under 40000 in India With Graphic Card
Over the years, laptops have changed and substantially evolved. The conventional purpose of laptops has shifted from being used just for the work environment to playing the graphic-intensive AAA titles such as Call Of Duty, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, etc. Laptops are great for mobile productivity or on-the-go usage. Their portability makes them a great travel buddy and a must-have for any trip. Laptops serve a lot of purpose for the students too, especially the ones who live in hostels and their laptops are their entertainment world. Gaming on a laptop might not be as immersive as on Desktop PCs but it still is a student favorite because of factors like portability and lightweight.
Buying a budget gaming laptop is a challenge especially in today’s world where multiple brands exist. That’s why after careful analysis; we have prepared a list to help you choose the best gaming laptops under 40000 in India.
There are many options right now in the market for a budget of 40000. You can walk away with some very decent laptops, but not all of these are good for gaming. A true budget gaming laptop must have at least 4GB RAM, a good integrated GPU, an ample amount of storage and a speedy processor. The price range of 40000 for gaming laptops means you will not be able to play at high settings but you will still be able to run all modern games. So, read this article till the end to find out the answer to your doubts as in which is the best laptop under 40000 with graphic card.
How did we prepare the list of the best gaming laptops under 40000?
The criteria for selection of laptops in this list was centred around a decent GPU, especially NVIDIA and AMD Radeon, a decent processor and good looks. You can carry out day to day tasks smoothly on these laptops and they would give you an average gaming experience on low to medium graphics settings.
We also filtered out the best battery life amongst the gaming laptop entries we shortlisted. So, We have tried and tested every aspect so you don’t have to worry. We pride ourselves on our Best Pick lists because of the amazing response from our readers, as you can see from this comment left by one of our readers-
9 Best Gaming Laptops under 40000 in India
HP 15 Thin and Light
- This laptop is such a fascinating device manufactured by HP, specially designed to keep you entertained and enthralled. With a strong processor, a lightweight design and a long-lasting, this laptop focuses on fulfilling all your daily needs and wouldn’t disappoint you. This is one of the best gaming laptops under 40000 with a good processor.
- 11th gen Intel core i3
- Preinstalled Windows 10 Home & Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
- 15.6inch display, 250 nits
- 1.76kg lightweight
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM memory
- 1TB HDD 5400 RPM storage
- HP TrueVision HD camera
- One year warranty
- The 11th generation processor with Intel Core i3 with a max turbo boost up to 4.1GHz allows you to experience higher efficiency if you prefer to play games or work on your laptop.
- The entire structure of the laptop is quite attractive with the bezel design which is quite slim. This provides you with a larger screen area. Also, a display of 15.6-inch FHD, a brightness level of 250 nits and 45% NTSC are provided. These features give you an excellent experience with clarity while watching movies or streaming games online for you to enjoy every bit of it.
- A full-size keyboard is provided with proper spacing between the keys and a numeric keypad. A quick response touchpad of accurate size along with multi-touch gesture support is provided for your use.
- Memory of 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) is provided which is upgradable to 16 GB so that processing and quick execution of multiple file use may be conducted so that you may not experience any lag or hanging issues in the device. This is hence the best gaming laptop under 40000 with 8GB RAM. The storage availability is 1TB HDD 5400 RPM for you to store large files and data on your computer. M.2 slot is also available to add SSD.
- For the convenience of students and working individuals, Windows 10 Home Operating System & Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 is pre-installed so that you can easily operate and increase your work productivity with this laptop.
- This laptop weighs just 1.75kg which is compact and yet so delicate that you will enjoy using it to the fullest.
- The port system in this laptop is very reasonable. One SuperSpeed USB Type-C port is provided along with two SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports. One HDMI port is also provided. These ports provide ease to you to connect your peripherals to the laptop and continue your work.
- HP provides its classic TrueVision HD camera and also integrated dual array digital microphone for you to have the best experience while video calling your friends or streaming games online.
- A 3-cell 41Wh Li-ion fast charge battery is given in HP 15 for you to enjoy up to 8-10 hours of battery life with the help of which you can play games and surf for longer periods.
- HP provides a 1-year domestic warranty on this product with a good service centre experience on manufacturing defects caused in the laptop.
- The speakers provide decent sound quality for you to enjoy your time working on the laptop even if you play some music alongside.
- Due to improper cooling systems, overheating issues are often felt in this laptop but this only occurs if you use it for a long stretch. Hence, regular breaks would be recommended and you are good to go.
HP 14 11th Gen
- This laptop by HP is one of the most affordable ones with all the necessary features, battery and performance you would expect from a laptop within a budget of 40000. It has the 11th Generation Intel Core i3 processor and 8GB DDR4 RAM for an experience of a high speed and fast processor. The HP 14 is among the best small gaming laptops under 40000 available in India and it is a reliable product that you would love if you purchase it.
- Windows 10, Home operating system
- 8GB memory size
- 256GB SSD
- Alexa Built-in
- Pre-installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
- 14-Inch display
- Average battery life of 6-8 hours
- The HP 14 is specifically designed to give you a professional look with its sleek exterior and an edgy finish. However, it doesn’t lose the personal touch which will make you love the shape and design of this laptop. It is portable and weighs just 1.46kg. You can easily move around carrying it with just one hand. It is ideal for college going students and working professionals.
- A 14-Inch (35.6 cm) FHD IPS micro-edge display is given. 250 nits of brightness and 45% NTSC gives the right amount of picture quality when you’re watching movies or playing games. A 720p webcam is available on the top for good quality video conferencing.
- The full-sized keyboard and the touchpad are well structured and responsive for a user-friendly experience. The keys have proper spacing between them and are made of plastic so that typing is effortless. The touchpad is smooth and allows trouble-free movement of your fingers.
- It features the 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor that has up to 4.1 GHz Intel Turbo Boost Technology, allowing you to work efficiently by loading and running multiple apps at the same time without any lag or slowdowns. You can enjoy working on it and it ought to be the best gaming and editing laptops under the budget of 40k.
- Memory of 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB) is given which is upgradable up to 16GB (2 x 8 GB) so that you can process a large number of files on your device smoothly. Also, a storage capacity of 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD is provided for quick execution of files.
- A 3 cell lithium-ion 41WHr battery is provided for long-lasting battery performance of almost 9 to 10 hours. You can work or play in an undisturbed environment.
- The laptop also has a built-in Alexa function which is capable of doing different day to day tasks like setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks or providing news for weather, traffic and sports.
- Some heating issues are often experienced on this device but that only occurs if the laptop is used for a relatively long period in one stretch.
Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3
- The Lenovo Slim 3 is one of the most affordable laptops available in the market which has all the features of a regular device. It has got a spectacular design and is lightweight. It is built without compromising any of the basic specifications that you’ll need in your laptop. This device is one of the best you can purchase if you want to stay within a budget not exceeding 40000. It is also one of the best student laptops under 40000.
- 14-inches screen with anti-glare and IPS
- Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home operating system
- 8GB RAM DDR4 memory
- 256 GB SSD storage
- MS Office Home & Student 2019 pre-installed
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- 45WHrs battery
- The display of this laptop is very eye-catching. It has a 14-inch FHD panel surrounded by narrow bezels on all four sides. An elegant backlit keyboard is provided so that you can work on the laptop even in dim lighting. 300 nits of brightness are just the right amount so that you can enjoy watching movies or playing games without hurting your eyes. It also comes with an anti-glare panel and IPS Technology.
- The Slim 3 weighs only 1.41kg which is the lightest and slimmest in the entire category of the Lenovo Slim series. The device is very hard so that you can move around from one place to another carrying it without any hindrance.
- The 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor is provided with a base speed of 3.0 GHz and a max speed of 4.1 GHz. You can also have an option for NVIDIA MX-450 graphics in this laptop so that you can enjoy high-performance gaming as well as working experience with this device. It is hence the best gaming laptop with a NVIDIA processor under 40000.
- Memory of 8GB RAM DDR4 which is upgradable up to 12GB and storage capacity of 256GB SSD has been provided so that you can work with large files or play games and feel almost no delay with the functioning of this laptop.
- This device comes with a preloaded Windows 10 Home operating system and pre-installed MS Office home & Student 2019 so that you can be free from the burden of installing them and can easily work efficiently on your laptop.
- A 3-cell 45Whr battery is used in this laptop which provides good battery life of almost 5-6 hours to the user so that you can do your work without having to charge the laptop regularly. It also has the option of fast charging using the Lenovo Rapid charge Technology where you can charge your device from almost 0% to 80% in just 30 minutes.
- Stereo speakers of 1.5W each are included in this laptop along with Dolby audio for better sound so that you can enjoy high-quality gaming and movies.
- The Slim 3 has a sufficient port system where it has one USB 3.2 port, one HDMI, one USB 2 and a Card Reader Slot along with 1 3.5 mm headphone/microphone jack so that you can easily attach peripherals to your laptop and use them.
- The laptop body is made of plastic which can be less pleasing to some people but the finish is smooth and provides a premium look.
Asus VivoBook 14
- The effort put into the production of this laptop by Asus is commendable. It is a complete package if you have to work every day with a laptop and still feel the same thrill as if you’re using it for the first time. Asus claims that this laptop is the world’s slimmest and most compact ultrabook combining all the features that you need for a standard daily routine. The laptop comes with preinstalled Windows 10 with lifetime validity. It is powered by the 10th generation intel core i3 processor. It is one of the best Asus gaming laptops under 40000.
- Windows 10, Home operating system
- 14inches screen size
- 10th gen intel core i3 processor
- 8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM
- 1 TB HDD storage
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Pre-installed MS Office Home and Student 2019
- The design of the Vivobook 14 is stunning. The plastics used are well built and are of high quality. The hinges are secure and firm and the device’s movement is very manageable. For someone who is constantly moving, you will love the design and the portability of this laptop. The colour variants available Slate Grey and Transparent Silver are good options for you if you want something diverse.
- This laptop is so lightweight, weighing just 1.6kg, that you can easily move around carrying it. This is the ideal laptop for students and professionals who have to travel around quite often. It is one of the best laptops for programming and gaming for students under a budget of 40k.
- The VivoBook 14 has a nano edge display and a 14inch widescreen. The bezels on the right and left sides are slim and give a compact look to the device. The display has a full-HD resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. A considerable anti-glare coating is provided which is helpful to you if you are working for long hours on the screen. 220nits brightness provided is just the right amount that is agreeable.
- The keyboard and the touchpad are created finely. The keys have the right spacing between them and have accurate backlighting for use in dim places. The touchpad is smooth and you can easily move your finger to get the precise response.
- Asus has done a decent selection of ports for the VivoBook 14. You are provided with a Thunderbolt 4 USB-C port, a USB Type-C port, a microSD card reader, a headphone jack and an HDMI port.
- Memory of 8GB DDR4 3200MHz Dual Channel RAM is provided that is upgradeable up to 12GB using 1x SO-DIMM Slot. The Storage facility in this device is of 1TB HDD 2.5-inch SATA 5400RPM + 128GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD. The HDD can be used to store multiple large files such as movies and music for entertainment purposes. The SSD provides the speedy installation of apps and faster performance access for you.
- The processor used in this laptop is the 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor with a 1.2GHz Base Speed and a Turbo Boost of up to 3.4GHz that allows you to expertly handle all your tasks with rapid and swift efficiency.
- With a built-in speaker and array microphone, you are ready to dive into the world of music or gaming without any regrets. The sound clarity is amazing, giving you an experience of a lifetime while watching movies or listening to music.
- The Lithium-Ion battery provides almost 6 hours of an average battery life that allows you to work or play for longer periods without any disturbance.
- The display of the device is not up to mark as it doesn’t produce very vibrant colours while watching movies or playing games.
- The battery backup can fall short of what the device claims but this happens only if you’re using it nonstop. A regular plugin would be a good option for providing rest to both the laptop as well as yourself.
Lenovo Ideapad S145
- The Ideapad S145 comes with a variety of secure storage options such as a hybrid SSD with an HDD that ensures faster response times. The weight of the laptop is just 1.85kg, which makes the IdeaPad S145 ideal for work environments. It has got a very narrow bezel which expands the display area and makes it larger.
- 8th Generation Core Intel I5-8265U processor
- 15.6-inch display screen with FHD display
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 2GB NVIDIA MX110 Graphics
- 1 TB HDD Storage
- Lenovo Ideapad S145 comes with a fabulous FHD Anti-glare IPS display with narrow bezels that make for a clean design and larger display giving you more viewing area and less clutter. High definition video playback is a treat to watch.
- Lenovo Ideapad S145 hits the market with advanced 1X1 Ac WiFi and 4.2 Bluetooth connectivity. The 1X1 802.11AC WiFi performs better in terms of speed when compared to the standard BGN WiFi in previous Lenovo models.
- Lenovo Ideapad comes with a variety of ports and storage options. It consists of 1 HDMI, 2 USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and 4-in-1 card reader which supports SD, SDHC, SDXC and MMC. On the storage front, the laptop comes with a lot of options, including a hybrid SSD with a 1 TB hard disc drive, that ensures faster loading and response times.
- Lenovo Ideapad S145 comes with 8th Generation Core Intel I5-8265U processor with 1.6GHz base speed and 3.9GHz max speed paired with 8GB DDR4 RAM. This powerful integration allows you to play your favorite AAA titles such as CS: GO and Call of Duty efficiently without any lag.
- Ideapad S145 have 1.5W Dual speakers and Dolby Audio that deliver an immersive sound experience whether you’re watching an HD video, streaming music from your Spotify playlist. However, you can always kick in a Bluetooth speaker to get that extra bass.
- Lenovo Ideapad S145 weighs 1.85 Kg and has a thickness of 19.9 mm. This makes it the ideal laptop for people who are always on the move. Its narrow bezels and premium glossy finish make heads turn. The design of this laptop is sleek and stylish and has been crafted after the needs of a modern gamer.
- Lenovo Ideapad S145 has a 2-cell li-polymer battery and comes with a fast charger. The battery backup is rated at 6 hours but you can expect something close to 4-5 hours on a daily basis which is fairly good at this price point. Booting speed of the laptop stands roughly at 7-8 seconds which is great when compared to the other contenders under 40K.
- With Lenovo Ideapad S145 you have an option to add an extra SSD and 4GB RAM (8GB total) for 3K-4K extra which will substantially improve the performance of the laptop but if you buy a laptop with this configuration it will cost you more than Rs. 40,000 in 2020. With the feature to add an extra SSD; this laptop becomes one of the best alternatives under Rs. 40,000.
- Lenovo Ideapad S145 comes with power-packed features and a bright display however the display lacks color accuracy when compared with the premium ones or even when compared to some of the other laptops in this price range.
- The sound in the Ideapad S145 could have been a bit louder although this problem can be easily solved if you use external speakers/headphones.
Asus VivoBook X507UB
- The Asus VivoBook weighs only 1.68 Kgs which is very impressive considering the hardware. This makes it one of the lightest laptops amongst the best laptops under 40000 for gaming.
- Intel Core i3 6006U Processor and MX110 GPU
- 15.6″ FHD Display
- 8 GB RAM and 1 TB Storage HDD
- 33 Wh Battery
The Asus VivoBook X507UB is an impressive device for its price but it misses out on quite a lot. Read further for a detailed analysis of its pros and cons.
- The Display on the X507UB is very impressive and delivers a solid viewing experience and ample viewing angles. There is no overly bright image and the display panel is not too reflective to cause irritation.
- The MX110 GPU is not too good but it is enough for lower-end gaming and less demanding ESport Titles. This GPU is a great budget addition to a laptop and can handle older games with ease.
- The audio output of the Asus X507UB is also very good, it is placed on the bottom but still feels like its blasting and loud. So props to Asus for great audio drivers.
- The integrated GPU is on the i3 60006U is enough to handle daily tasks and the processor itself is very capable in its own segment. The i3 is a great budget driver and you will not have many complaints.
- The battery life is very poor and the laptop manages to squeeze through about 3 hours. This is essentially unfit for gaming if there is no wall adapter near you.
- The Keyboard has a full-size layout but smaller keys make it difficult to write comfortably. The numeric keys are especially smaller and cause a hindrance.
This budget gaming laptop is available at around 40000 on top eco-commerce sites.
Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA
- Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA is the lightest laptop in this range, weighing at just 1.6kg. Its ultra-thin bezels measure at just 7.7mm which gives you an immersive viewing experience with a screen-to-body ratio of 81%.
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U quad-core processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB HDD storage
- 2GB AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics card
- Fast Charging support
- Battery backup up to 4 hours on moderate usage
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor on Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA can clock base speeds up to 2.0GHz and max speeds of 3.6GHz which makes it one of the best laptops for gaming under 40000. You can perform multitasking on Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA better than other laptops on this list.
- Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA is lightweight, compact and slim at the same time. The thin bezels give the Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA a thin 18:9mm profile which makes the display very immersive and classy. If you want a sleek, sophisticated-looking laptop, Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA is the right choice.
- Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA has 2GB of AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics card which performs better than most laptops in this list. With this graphics card, you can play games like PUBG on around 51 fps on a low resolution which is the most you can expect in this range. 8GB RAM on Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA helps to load apps faster and also helps the laptop perform smoothly in video editing and day-to-day tasks giving a lag-free experience. Overall, the gaming experience was good on this laptop.
- The chiclet keyboard on Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA gives you ample space for typing and reduces mistakes due to the capacitive keys. There’s no num pad which increases the size of normal keys and the large trackpad is very responsive and smooth. The multi gestures also work really well on Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA.
- Asus SonicMaster technology on Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA gives you clear sound with commendable loud volume output. The laptop can double up as your bedside music player and you will definitely be delighted with the quality of sound.
- Fast charging feature on Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA helps you charge it from 0 to 60% in just 49 minutes. This is particularly a great feature since the battery backup is quite average. The battery lasts for just 4 hours on moderate usage.
- The viewing angles on Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA aren’t good enough and the images start to dull a bit from a 70-80 degree angle. It’s difficult to watch what’s on the screen sideways. But it looks fine if you keep the laptop on your front and the colors are well reproduced.
- The VGA webcam on Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA is below average. The clarity of webcam is compromised for other features. But looking at the best-in-line features of Asus Vivobook 15 X505ZA, it looks a fine deal.
MarQ Core i5 8th Gen
- MarQ Falkon Aerbook is powered by the 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor (Quad Core with 6 MB Intel Smart Cache), 1.6 GHz Base Frequency and up to 3.9 GHz Turbo Frequency, which makes it a true performance powerhouse at a price range of less than Rs.40,000
- 13.3 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Display
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel Core i5 8th Gen 8265U
- Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 620
- 256GB SSD Storage
- MarQ Aerbook features an 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM and a 256 GB SSD storage which boots faster, launches and runs applications faster, makes file transfers much faster and is energy-efficient. It further features a dedicated SSD slot for expandable storage of up to 1 TB.
- MarQ Aerbook comes in a premium metal chassis. At just 1.26 kg ultra-lightweight and 16.5 mm ultra-thin profile, it gives ‘Thin & Light’ a whole new meaning.
- MarQ Falkon Aerbook lets you connect seamlessly across devices. These include one 3.5 mm jack, one DC charging port, one Type C data transfer & charging port, an HDMI port, 2 USB 3.0 ports, a micro SD socket, Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi support.
- MarQ Falkon Aerbook is integrated with Intel Ultra HD Graphics with a 1.1GHz Turbo GPU (with 4K support) power stunning graphics at remarkable speeds for a seamless high-definition experience.MarQ Falkon Aerbook has a 13.3 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Display with a 60Hz refresh rate and a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels which for an entry-level product is a significantly powerful feature to ensure buttery smooth playback.
- MarQ Falkon Aerbook comes with a 13.3-inch keyboard. It does not have a separate number pad. The touchpad is quite responsive and has a multi-gesture control. The keyboard is backlit making it convenient to view in a dark light as well.
- MarQ comes with plenty of connectivity options for its price range. These options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth and it comes with 3 USB ports (2 x USB 3.0), HDMI Port, Multi Card Slot, Headphone and Mic Combo Jack ports.
- Although MarQ handles the heavy games pretty well however many users have complained about heating issues when the laptop is used for a longer period of time for the purpose of coding and playing heavy games.
- MarQ for its price range is a fast device that delivers power-packed performance but the DDR3 RAM could have been upgraded to DDR4 to enhance the application handling capability of the laptop.
Dell Inspiron 15 3567
- The Inspiron 3567 features a 2 TB HDD which is the highest we have seen so far in our list of best gaming laptops under 40000 Rs in India.
- i3 6006U Processor and HD520 GPU
- 15.6″ FHD Display
- 8 GB RAM and 2 TB Storage HDD
- 40 Wh battery
The Dell Inspiron 3567 is a great laptop but not so strong at gaming. The storage is larger which is good and the display is decent. Read our pros and cons of it to know more.
- The 2 TB Storage is great as this can make the laptop a storage and backup place for all your data and this larger storage drive is helpful during boot load division too.
- The battery is decent and will last over 5 hours on a single charge. The mechanism is similar to the HP 15 but the wattage is a little low that’s why it won’t last as long the HP 15 but still, 5+ Hours is impressive in its own.
- The Display is also decent and offers great viewing angles. The panel is an anti-glare one so you will have some ease while viewing it under the sun.
- The keyboard is very spaced out and full-sized. The keystrokes are felt and are very responsive with good feedback. The arrow cursors are a bit small but that’s acceptable.
- The HD520 GPU is the least performing GPU of all in our list. The 3567 made it to the list due to its higher storage and decent battery life. In itself, the gaming performance is not adequate for modern games.
- The body is very heavy at 2.5 Kg and even then the build quality is average. The flap is flexible and swivels a lot. The material feels cheap and fragile. Dell should have worked on this since the first entries came in but they ignored it.
This budget student laptop is available at around 40000 on top eco-commerce sites.
So this was our list of Top Best Gaming Laptops Under 40000 in India.
How much do you like the post “Best Gaming Laptops under 40000 2020”?
We hope you would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top best gaming laptops under 40000 in India′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to others.
Other Handpicked Articles
- Best Youtube Downloader Online For Laptops
- Best Smartwatches for iPhone
- Best VR Headsets under 1500
- Best Bluetooth Tower Speakers under 10000
- Best Home Theater Systems under 5000
- Best Earphones under 1000
- Best True Wireless Earbuds Under 5000