Best Bluetooth Speakers under 2000
Bluetooth speakers are one of the most sought-after devices in the technology world and for good reason. We have already done a list of the best Bluetooth speakers that you can buy for less than 1000 and here we are again because there are just too many options. But don’t worry you will leave this page with the answer to your question as to which Bluetooth speakers are the best under Rs 2000.
We have narrowed down the list of the best Bluetooth speakers under 2000 Rs so that you don’t have to go through all the speakers below 2000. There are many misleading agendas that are sure to put you off and make you buy an unworthy speaker that cannot satisfy your music needs. That is why we recommend you read this article till the end to have a better idea.
Our lists aren’t just thrown in randomly, we carefully asses each entry based on user-experience and how the device holds up under rigorous usage and exposure. Sound quality, battery life, and portability are also some key points that we consider in detail. We pride ourselves on our Best Pick lists because of the amazing response from our readers, as you can see from this comment left by one of our readers,
Low in Budgets Check – Best Bluetooth Speakers under 1000
You can also go through – Best Bluetooth Speakers under 3000
8 Best Bluetooth Speakers under 2000
boAt Stone SpinX
- The boAt Stone SpinX 2.0 offers a dual dynamic-driver of 40mm, which gives us crystal clear audio. With the funky capsule design, it provides a 360 degree sound. You can connect two Spinx 2.0 to make it a 2.1 channel audio system. boAt offers three different colors for this product. These features make boAt SpinX 2.0 the Best Bluetooth Speaker under 2000.
- 12W output.
- Dual 40mm drivers with passive bass radiator.
- Up to 8hrs battery backup.
- IPX6 rated
- Bluetooth v4.2
- The Stone SpinX 2.0 has plastic speaker mesh all over its capsule-shaped body with four buttons on the mesh. It is ready for any journey because of its rugged tube design. This Bluetooth speaker is available in three different colors – Charcoal Black, Cobalt Blue, and Granite Grey.
- The Stone SpinX 2.0 is IPX6 rated. It is made with ADS and Fabric Grill, which makes it robust. Spinx is fully waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. With this rugged exterior, the speaker can bear high water pressure and heavy water sprays.
- The Stone SpinX 2.0 comes with a massive battery of 2200mAh. Spinx 2.0 can play music non-stop for up to 8hrs at ease. The charging input is micro-USB, whose cable is provided in the box. The port is below the rubber flap at the back of the speaker.
- The boAt Stone SpinX 2.0 features a dual dynamic 8W 40mm driver with a passive bass radiator. SpinX is the perfect companion for a party. The stereo sound delivered is crystal clear, providing an immersive experience.
- Both the drivers can carry high definition audio and resonating bass to tune in to good times. SpinX delivers strong thumping bass and highs.
- The Stone SpinX 2.0 comes with Bluetooth v4.2 and has a long-range of 10m, and offers a built-in microphone to attend to calls quickly. You can connect Stone SpinX 2.0 also by inserting an SD card or Auxiliary cable.
- While testing, we observed poor mid-range output, which is not much noticeable and does not keep it at a disadvantage
- The Stone SpinX 2.0 does not offer FM though it is considerable, as we do not use FM frequently nowadays.
INFINITY by Harman CLUBZ 150
- The CLUBZ 150 is a portable speaker by Harman with 4W of power output and dual equalizer modes. It is compact and easy to carry around for the convenience of the user. It is among the best Bluetooth speakers under 2000.
- 4W power output
- USB charging
- 9hours of playtime
- 10m wireless range
- Bluetooth version 4.2
- IPX7 waterproof design
- Dual equalizer modes
- This speaker is very portable. You can easily connect it to any device such as your mobile or laptop and have a hands free experience. It is also very compact so that you can keep it easily in your bags and go on a trip to a party. It also comes in different colour combinations so that you can choose as per your wish.
- IPX7 certification provides resistance against water and dust so that the speaker can face extreme conditions such as pool parties or hiking experiences.
- 7 to 8hours of playtime is achieved under optimum volumes which is a good amount for enjoying non-stop entertainment during parties. 2 to 3 hours of charging time is noted. You can charge your speaker with the help of the USB charging port.
- Dual Equaliser mode can be activated by pressing the volume up and volume down button together that provides the normal and deep base output and gives an immersive sound experience.
- You can also activate Voice assistants such as Google or Siri and can do activities such as knowledge about the weather, call your friend or change the music instantly.
- The sound experience of this speaker is amazing, the bass is deep and the highs are rich. The sound is clear while listening to different genres of music and you can also use the speaker as a speakerphone when receiving calls.
- When played at full volumes, there might be a little distortion in the sound clarity.
- The Zebronics Zeb-Masterpiece offers a dual-driver of 8W each. The speaker has a fabric finish. The Bluetooth speaker’s barrel design will make it look good wherever placed. The rugged exterior is immune to any climatic conditions.
- 16W output
- Dual 57mm drivers
- Up to 12hrs battery backup
- IPX7 rated
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz
- The fabric finish of this product provides a comfortable grip. It has control buttons on the top. If you are an adventurer, this speaker is perfect for you as it comes with a good sturdy design. The hook it has is perfect for hanging to bag or hooking it with cycle and go off to journey.
- The Zeb-Masterpiece is IPX7 rated. The product can withstand a depth of 1m till half an hour if dropped in water. Hence, it is splashproof, rainproof as well as dustproof. Keeping it beside the pool and going off to swim is a perfect atmosphere to use Zeb-Masterpiece.
- The 12 hours battery life is quite impressive. It takes 8 hours to charge, which pays off with the long continuous backup of half a day. Charge it once, and it will be ready to be your partner for the whole day.
- The Zebronics Zeb-Masterpiece features a huge dual-driver of 57mm within its compact size. Each driver is of 8W RMS output power. This product is perfect for loud music lovers as music does not distort at high volumes keeping the blood pumping bass.
- This Bluetooth speaker features True Wireless Stereo(TWS) technology. Connect two of these speakers to get a stereo experience. TWS, at this price, is what we usually do not get, which makes this speaker one of the best wireless speakers under 2000.
- The Zeb-Masterpiece offers Bluetooth v4.2. It has a built-in microphone. You can connect Zeb-Masterpiece also via USB or by plugging in an auxiliary cable. FM feature is also available with this product.
- Wifi is not available in this product, but you can still connect with Bluetooth. The number of features the product provides makes the single con trivial.
- The speaker grille is of a mosaic pattern which is not a common design in speakers under 2000 Rs.
- 1.5″ Audio Driver
- 5 Hour Battery Life
- 30Ft Wireless Range
- in-Built Mic
The Logitech X100 claims to be a pocket-sized power driver. The X100 has a high audio output and fills an entire room with sound. But there are a few bits we did not like, read further for our list of pros and cons of the X100.
- The 1.5″ audio driver has a higher frequency range than its competition and delivers louder high-bass and mids. The X100 can handle pretty much any type of music and sounds, at higher volumes too with little distortion which is acceptable given its size.
- The Logitech X100 is a beautifully designed device that appeals to us with its small form factor yet tight and durable build quality.
- The 5 hours of battery life claimed by Logitech holds true and the device easily lasts for up to 5 hours. This is acceptable given the smaller form factor of the X100.
- The price-to-performance ratio of the X100 is excellent as it can be found priced near the JBL Go while offering better sound performance and smaller size.
- There is a little bit distortion at higher volumes in the X100 which can affect the overall experience.
- The lower bass or sub-bass doesn’t sound up to the mark due to the limited lower operating frequency.
We paired the Logitech X100 with the Moto G6 and there was no hassle in the process. The speakers connected instantly and there is no compatibility problem.
Infinity Fuze 100
- Infinity Fuze 100 is a compact Bluetooth speaker that delivers loud and crisp sound. Featuring dual equalizers, this is a pocket beast with 9hrs playback time.
- 4.5W output.
- IPX7 rated
- Dual equalizer
- Frequency response 120Hz-20kHz
- 9hrs battery backup
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Infinity Fuze 100 is compact, lightweight, and thus portable. This is the perfect device to carry with you wherever you go. It has four buttons on top with the logo on the center one. The modern look it got is incomparable to the products available in this price range. It is available in red, blue and black color.
- Fuze 100 is IPX7 rated, so if you drop the mini beast in water by chance, nothing will happen to it. It is fully waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof. It is the best choice if you do not like to carry a heavyweight to your journey. It is rugged and made with durable material.
- The 9hrs battery life mentioned by Infinity is true. Despite that small size, it delivers long music playtime, which most of the best wireless speakers under 2000 can not. It has a 750mAh battery inside it, which sufficiently provides power for that non-stop music for almost half a day. It takes 2.5hrs to charge up completely.
- The Infinity Fuze 100 features dual equalizers that carry deep bass. Pressing the + and – together gives extra punch to the bass. Those who love deep bass with high volumes can not ignore this product. Like the TWS technology, Fuze offers Dual Speaker Connect technology to connect two to double up the volume and bass.
- This Bluetooth speaker supports Google Assistant access; hence you can control your home and phone just by speaking to your speaker. It also means it has a built-in microphone that can be used for calling.
- Fuze 100 comes with Bluetooth v4.2 to connect with smartphones or laptops. It also has an AUX port under the rubber flap to connect it with the cable.
- The rubber buttons on the top are hard to press and sometimes miss feedback.
- The base does not grip properly and during the tests, the Fuze 100 moved from one place to another.
- Sony SRS-XB01 comes with a unique tapered cylindrical shape with its classic logo on edge, considering the speaker’s size factor. SRS-XB01 comes with an 800mAh battery capacity. A complete charge of 3hrs will let the speaker service you for a quarter of the day.
- 5W output.
- Up to 6hrs battery backup.
- IPX5 rated
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Sony SRS-XB01 is a pocket-sized, lightweight speaker. If you like to go on a journey without carrying a heavyweight, this 160g speaker is the right choice. The speaker has a full matte finish with metal mesh in front so rough uses will not scratch.
- SRS-XB01 can resist water splashes and sprays, and hence it is IPX5 rated. Now, you can relax indoors and outdoors without panicking about drenching the speaker in water.
- Sony claims that this minibeast can deliver a battery backup of 6hrs, which we found to be true while testing. SRS-XB01 comes with 800mAh, which is understandable when compared to its compact size.
- This speaker is specially made for electronic dance music(EDM). Despite its size factor, the speaker can deliver loud audio. We did not face any audio drop while testing it. The extra bass feature will intensify every beat and heighten up your party.
- The SRS-XB01 features Bluetooth v4.2 and can be connected with a single tap as it offers NFC at this price. The range is 10m without any obstructions. Other than Bluetooth, you can also connect the device with an AUX cable.
- A built-in mic is provided to attend calls and video conferences.
- The built-in mic quality is not as expected. Receiving volume is too low. To maintain a decent conversation, you need to keep the speaker close to your mouth. Speaker’s mic is not preferably used to attend to a call. The features it provides makes it one of the Best Bass Bluetooth Speakers under 2000.
- Most affordable speaker with high-end drivers in our list of best Bluetooth speakers under 2000 in India.
- 40 mm Audio Driver
- 150 Hz to 20 KHz operating frequency
- 5 Hour battery life
- 10 Ft Wireless Range
The JBL Go is a packed Bluetooth speaker with great sounding trebles and mids, the 40 mm driver will do justice to your ears. But it isn’t free from cons, read our list of pros and cons of the JBL Go to know more.
- The JBL Go is a tightly built device with a matte-rubber finish. The buttons are raised above the surface and are acceptably tactile. The JBL Go has a minimalistic design and is a very decent looking device.
- The 40 mm audio driver gets very loud and the sound output will surprise you as the size is very small. The mids and trebles are exceptionally good and probably the best sounding ones in the JBL Go.
- The 5 Hour Battery life is acceptable in this form factor as the size compromises internal space for a larger battery.
- The JBL Go does a great job in differentiating sounds of different types and blasts them with individual clarity, this prevents a mingled sound output.
- The JBL Go is heavier than the competition even though it is small. Weighing in at 222 gms the JBL Go runs a bit hefty.
- The sub-bass is virtually absent due to the operating frequency not being optimal for sub-bass reproduction.
The JBL Go has a very simpleton pairing process with no tweaks or fancy animations. We paired it with our G6 Play and the connection was seamless.
- The Anti-Clipping Function in the BT50 is a rare offering in Bluetooth speakers under 2000 rupees in India.
- 2 W Output Mono Speakers
- 8 Hours Battery Life
- One-Button Bass Control
- 90 gms in weight
The Philips BT50B is a tiny wonder and delivers astounding performance compared to its size. But its small size brings forth some performance compromises, read further for the list pros and cons of the BT50B.
- The rubber body is very ergonomic and grippy and feels premium in hand. Philips did a good job on the design front and the end product, the BT50B, is a neat looking device with a premium feel.
- The Anti-Clipping function allows for a distortion-free hearing experience even when the speakers are running low on battery. This is a very nice trick that the BT50B has up its sleeves.
- These tiny speakers last for almost 8 Hours on a single charge which is very impressive. The small size does not compromise its battery life and it outperforms some better brands in this area.
- The BT50B weighs in at about 90 gms and is extremely lightweight. You won’t even notice their heft if kept in a bag. This adds plus points to portability and makes it easy to carry around.
- The bass is not that great sounding with physical vibrations making their way into the tune. This makes the BT50B a not so ideal choice for bass output.
- Only one device can connect through Bluetooth to the BT50B which is a bummer as most speakers have the option for simultaneous connections to two devices.
The Philips BT50B is a great entry-level performer and packs a punch if you consider its size. We found that the BT50B connects easily to any smartphone as we had no problem pairing it up with our OnePlus 6.
How much do you like the post “Best Bluetooth Speaker to buy below 2000 2021”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top best Bluetooth speakers under 2000 in India” on social networking site because this might be helpful to others.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “Samsung Galaxy A80 topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.
Other Handpicked Articles
- Best Smartwatches under 5000
- Best Fitness Bands under 3000 Rs
- Best Bluetooth Earphones under 2000
- Best Bluetooth Speakers under 3000
- Best Smartwatches under 10000
- Best Bluetooth Speakers under 5000
- Best Soundbars in India