Updated for Black Friday 2020!
I thought Black Friday was just for buying presents. Well, apparently, it’s for discounting your blogging courses, too! 😀
I came across so many Black Friday deals for bloggers than I just had to put them in a post for the FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW!
This is your chance to save some big bucks on some excellent ebooks, courses and blogging tools.
This year we found over 45 great deals to show you guys.
FREEBIES FROM ADVENTURES IN BLOGGING
Let’s start with free! There are currently 6 amazing freebies available to you on Adventures in Blogging, my school for bloggers.
- Blog Traffic Bonus Guide – 3 of my very favorite ways to get traffic, that seem simple at first, but they really work well!
- Traffic Transformation, Step 8 Bonus: How to Create Roundups for More Traffic + Sales – just click on “FREE TRIAL” button to register for access
- Free 5-Day Traffic & Monetization Mini Challenge
- Adventures in SEO Trial Lessons
- Free Pre-Formatted Microsoft Word Ebook Template
- Traffic Blast 2020!
Please – fair warning – I would NOT subscribe to all of these at once or you’ll get an INSANE number of emails over the coming weeks (because the autoresponders are set up ahead of time). I would sign up for your favorite two, the come back and do the others later. 🙂
ADVENTURES IN BLOGGING – THE ENTIRE SCHOOL IS ON SALE!
1) 30% off individual products
I couldn’t decide which items to put on sale, so I decided to make many products on Adventures in Blogging 30% OFF!
These deals are available until 11:59 PM on Cyber Monday, 11/30/20.
The coupon should be applied automatically when you click on each link below, but if for some reason it isn’t, use the code 30DEAL on any of the products in the list below:
- Traffic Transformation 3.0 – My story of how I went from 17K to 400K+ page views in 10 months. This seems like a beginner guide, but I still use all of these strategies to this day! Updated for a third time in 2019, it contains a 40-minute keyword optimization training module and 5 new steps, for a total of 21 detailed chapters with TONS of examples.
- ⭐Income Generating Action Tasks Guide – This is my secret favorite of all the books I’ve ever written. If you read it closely, you’ll see the secret sauce to building a profitable online business with less work than you ever thought possible. This is infused with secrets from the accounting world! It can read kinda dry because profitable business building is just that… kinda dry. But I promise if you follow these guidelines you’ll be amazed at the results because you’ll stop stressing about the stuff that literally doesn’t even matter when it comes to your bottom line and hyper focus on what does.
- Money Making Blog Posts Masterclass – This is the course you’ve been waiting for that goes neyond standard affiliate marketing and sales advice to the root cause of WHY people would ever BUY THINGS on your site.
- 50+ Hidden Niches Guide + Training Video – There is amazing potential hidden in keyword phrases of ALL blog niches! This guide contains a variety of 50+ niches for inspiration PLUS a training video to teach you how to find your own. The possibilities are endless.
- Pinterest Tracking Spreadsheet – This template is what I use to manage my Pinterest strategy all in one Excel file. It comes pre-filled with a few examples from my blog and also comes with a training video to show you how to use it.
- Google Search Console Keyword Mining Masterclass – This is a quick, deep dive into the tried & true method I use to find guaranteed-to-rank-on-Google keywords for my upcoming blog posts. I previously only released it to students in Adventures in SEO but now it’s available for you!
- Ebook Creation Guide– I’ve created tons of products and it used to take me FOREVER to make each one. I finally figured out a simple process and documented it in this guide so you can follow the easy route as opposed to agonizing over your ebook for way too long like I used to!
Click here to browse all of the Adventures in Blogging deals!! >> *Note-link only active during Black Friday week*
The place to enter your coupon code is a little tricky to spot. Here’s an illustration to show you what to click on…just click on the “Have a coupon?” text just below any product’s price, and that’s where you’ll enter “30DEAL.”
2) $20 Courses
To honor 2020, I made many resources only $20! The coupon code is automatically applied when you use these links.
- Blog Traffic Bootcamp – In 5 lessons, this step-by-step boot camp will help you find the gems in your blog archives and shine them up for a second debut! This challenge can give you instant results if you implement each step on your best posts. This is for bloggers at all levels.
- Ebook & Optin Freebie Templates – The hard work is done for you! Download these fill-in-the-blank ebook & optin freebie templates and customize them in minutes (example pic below). These templates are based on ACTUAL products I have for sale. They seem simple because they are simple to use! Nothing super fancy or complicated and they come in a variety of formats (PowerPoint, Word, etc).
- Blog Budget Spreadsheet – This Microsoft Excel resource is for anyone who needs help organizing their blog finances into one spot. It comes with three versions of the budget so you can tailor it to your level of detail. It also comes with a list of recommended blogging resources (aka my actual expenses) for you to use as a guide as your blog grows.
- Start a Blog Bootcamp – This has everything you need to get a blog going, from advice on choosing a niche to picking a name and finding a nice theme. This is for beginners who want step by step guidance in taking the first steps on your blogging adventure.
- Blog Income Boost – This is an action packed guide of 7 strategic moves you can make to improve your blog income. If you are time-starved like me, you will like this no-nonsense “do this, then that” guidance on the things that actually matter when it comes to making more from your blog. It’s about the little things we tend to ignore, but have the biggest impact to our bottom line. Part marketing strategy, part mindset shift…this is a to do list for intermediate bloggers who are ready to see results now. Heads up – I feel the urge to update this in the near future so I will be taking it off the market soon. Get it now if you want it.
- How to Successfully Organize a Blog with Multiple Topics – Does this describe you? —-> Your blog feels scattered, you’re frustrated with your lack of impact, and you wish your blog readers had a clear path to follow? Let me tell you, lots of bloggers want to write about multiple topics, but the thought of organizing it all under one blog can be overwhelming! Before you run off to create several blogs, let’s stop the insanity and figure out a way to make it all work on ONE website. By the time you finish this guide, you will have an understanding of the theory and practical application behind segmenting your blog into multiple topics. This is for beginners AND experienced bloggers. Beginners who want to know how to plan out a blog with multiple topics. And experienced bloggers who find themselves with a blog that has multiple topics and no clear direction (this was me after I had already written over 200 blog posts!)
- Income on Demand/ The Flash Sales Guide – Have you ever wanted to run a flash sale OR promote an affiliate product, but aren’t sure how to structure a successful promotion? My Flash Sales Guide will walk you through the exact process from start to finish using an actual flash sale example of my own!
- 7 Traffic Generating Blog Post Templates – The top 7 types of blog posts that have helped me bring in over 23 Million page views! Over the past 11 years blogging, I’ve found that just 7 types of blog posts drive the majority of my traffic. If you’d rather skip all the trial & error I had to go through and simply start publishing winners from day one, you’ll love this guide. It’s not just links to blog posts – it’s full of traffic stats and diagrams of how I set up each type of blog post format in WordPress.
3) Adventures in SEO + Money Making Blog Posts Masterclass BLACK FRIDAY BUNDLE!
Get our two flagship courses Adventures in SEO and Money Making Blog Posts Masterclass for one low price.
With these two courses you will be able to create content that ranks for keywords and makes organic sales! It’s a great system when you combine the two courses.
Individually these sell for a total of $644 but you can get them together in this bundle for only $500. –>>> An instant savings of $144!
OTHER BLOGGING EBOOKS & COURSES
1) Redefining Mom – 40% off
Monica from Redefining Mom is retiring the Pin Practical Promotions course after this sale. So this is the final chance to grab it. I cannot describe how important it is for you to get this course before it’s too late! It’s an incredible course for anyone that wants to make the most of their Pinterest traffic. Monica updated the course about 8 weeks ago so it is up-to-date for all the latest Pinterest info.
- Pin Practical Promotions ($797 value) Get it now for only $479!! – This is your last chance to get Pin Practical Promotions. It’s an advanced-level course on how to strategize, implement, analyze, and refine profitable promoted pin campaigns at a low-cost to you. This is perfect for someone who is looking to take their Pinterest strategy to the next level and invest in long-term growth on the Pinterest platform.
2) Blog Clarity – 2 Sales This Year!
I love everything Melissa Culbertson creates over at Blog Clarity.
Pinning Perfect by Blog Clarity walks you through an exact blueprint to drive traffic to your blog from Pinterest. It’s the single most important beginner to intermediate Pinterest course you can take and I recommend ALL of my Adventures in SEO students take this course first. It teaches you how to create amazing pin images and descriptions so you can funnel thousands of visitors from Pinterest to your blog each month!
This year, Melissa from Blog Clarity is offering 2 sweet deals. One for the whole week and another on Black Friday only.
Deal #1: 30% off ALL courses and bundles, including payment options. Use the code BLACKFRIDAY2020
This sale runs for a whole week. -> November 27- December 4. To give you a little extra time to grab the deal. No one wants to think about courses when you have Christmas gifts and other sweet swag to buy.
Deal #2: 50% off Content Building Bundle (bundle of Content Planning Pro, Avatar Creation Kit, Blogger Workflow Kit). Use the code FRIDAY50
This deal is good one day only –> BLACK FRIDAY
And if you just want something free from Blog Clarity while you think about purchasing course, you can grab the Holiday Keyword Guide >>
3) Toolkits + Courses from Simplifying DIY Design
Kara’s templates and trainings are simply FANTASTIC. I know many bloggers who use her resources in their shops and take her trainings on things like tripwires! New and experienced bloggers alike can find an amazing resource in this shop.
The sale runs from 11/27-11/30 on the following products:
- The Complete Blogger Template Toolkit– 20% off and now includes PicMonkey (these are in progress, 300 are currently available and the lead magnet/product designs will be added over the next couple weeks)
- The Mega Pin Creators Bundle– 20% off and includes Canva and PicMonkey templates
- DiyDesign Creators Vault– Offers an exclusive bonus for those that sign up now, a goal/content planning workshop!
- Confident Funnels – 20% off and now includes Elementor AND LeadPage versions of all the page templates in each style
- BUNDLE OFFER: Complete Blogger Template Toolkit + Holiday Template Toolkit ($50 off)
- BUNDLE OFFER: Confident Funnels + Confident Funnels matching pin promo templates (save $20)
If you’d like to first see what kind of stuff Kara offers, you can first grab some free templates in the Design Vault right here >>
LeadPages is the tool I use for creating landing pages and lead generation popups around my blog. I absolutely LOVE it!
You can get 30% off from Nov. 25th – 30th.
The best part, even existing customers can take advantage of this deal.
If you want to take a look around their gallery so you can see for yourself what kind of pages you can create, check them all out >>>>here <<<<
5) Pin Sets/ Templates by Carly Campbell
There are some “better not miss” resources you need to snag from Blogging Like You Mean It by Carly Campbell.
Carly has many courses but some her best offers are her Pin Sets. Her ENTIRE COLLECTION of templates are on sale for 35% off!
Use the code SAVE35 to get this deal.
There are plenty to choose from. And it doesn’t matter whether you prefer Picmonkey or Canva because she has sets for both. I absolutely love them because they make pin creation so easy AND these pin formats ALWAYS perform well for me. You can see some of the results for yourself right here >>
This deal runs from Wednesday 11/26 to Wednesday 12/2
6) Bloggers Tell All – $1 Trial
My personal favorite mastermind group, Bloggers Tell All, is offering a $1 trial!
Bloggers Tell All is run by 8 professional bloggers who collectively generate millions of dollars in revenue each year. What’s more, together they reach more than 30 million people every single month with their blogs.
During the free trial you can watch some of their amazing video trainings while you check out the membership.
You can read more about Blogger’s Tell All in this article I wrote.
<<CLICK HERE TO GET THE BLOGGER’S TELL ALL $1 TRIAL >>
7) The Flooring Girl/ Dynamo Marketers (Debbie Gartner)
Debbie is a smart cookie when it comes to affiliate marketing and organic traffic. She is having a sale on a few of her products.
The specials will be available from Monday (11/23) to Monday (11/30)
- Easy On-Page SEO. Normally
$57– on sale for $47. This ebook is designed for beginners and intermediates. Debbie shares how she does On-page optimization so that her articles rank well on the search engines. It’s all about demystifying the process.(code BLACKFRIDAY10)
- Easy Backlinks for SEO. Normally
$67– on sale for $57. In this ebook, Debbie covers a multitude of techniques – from easy to more challenging. These are white hat techniques. And, these are strategies that work for new and intermediate bloggers as well as advanced bloggers. (code BLACKFRIDAY10)
- SEO Bundle of both. Bought separately:
$114Bundle Deal: Only $94. This deal is already $20 off. Get an additional $20 off with the coupon code (code BLACKFRIDAY20)
- 45 Not so obviously Lessons I’ve learned on the way to $20,000 a month. Normally
$37– on sale for $27. No code needed!
- Easy SEO Revamp (for intermediate/advanced $30 off (BLACKFRIDAY30)…so it’s just $97 (rather than $127)
8) Animoto – 25% off
Animoto is a drag and drop video maker that allows you to easily make videos for any and everything you need it for. I use this to create all of my site-wide embedded videos for WhatMommyDoes. It’s an amazing tool that adds a LOT to my bottom line ad revenue each year.
You can see one of my videos in action if you go to this post and look for the video embedded in the post about a scroll or two down. If a video plays automatically in the corner of your screen, that’s also an example. These are SO profitable! You definitely need Animoto to make your video creation life easier. I even use them to make Facebook videos like this one >>
Take 25% off all Animoto plans.
Valid Dates: Now – 12/31
9) Start a Mom Blog Courses
Suzi from Start a Mom Blog is offering amazing deals on her courses!
Use Coupon Code : BLACKFRIDAY2020 for 30% off
Suzi has a LOT of courses and ebooks. There are really too many to list, so you can see all of the courses here >>
I’ve highlighted a couple of my favorites below:
- Course by Number – $397 value – In this course you will learn important course creation and promotion concepts like where to start/what to sell/how to price it, how to make sales, how to make sure your idea will be profitable, how to record and edit videos, and even how to set up an evergreen funnel and make passive income. Use the coupon code “BLACKFRIDAY2020” to get 30% off.
- Blog by Number Signature Course – $97 value – The perfect course for moms who want to start a blog, find their perfect blog idea, get step by step help with the technical parts, learn how to get traffic and how to make money with their blog. It even comes with done-for-you website templates to choose from! A really great deal if you are like me and need step by step help with technical stuff.
10) Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – 20% Off
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is a step-by-step guide to creating and making money from your own successful affiliate marketing strategy. This course explains all of the ins and outs, so you are never left wondering where to go next when creating and implementing your affiliate marketing strategy.
Michelle’s sale sale runs from Friday, November 27th at 12:01 am to Monday, November 30th (it will end at 11:59 p.m. PT)
Use the code BLACKFRIDAY20SALE so that you can receive 20% off the course
This coupon code is only applicable on the one-time payment option, not on the monthly payment option.
LET’S KEEP GOING! MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS FOR BLOGGERS
1) Deposit Photos Deal from App Sumo
App Sumo brought back my very favorite Deposit Photos deal for Black Friday – 100 photos for $39!!
To grab this deal click on this link and then click on Black Friday deals tab to find the Deposit Photos deal
I use a photo from Deposit Photos in almost every single one of my blog posts. I may or may not currently have over 650 image credits on my account! 😉 They never ever expire ya’ll. Never.
2) Thinkific Black Friday Bundle
Get 6 months of Thinkific for the price of 4, PLUS over $1200 worth of bonuses
Total value: $1800+. Get it all today for $396 ($1400+ in savings!)
If you are thinking about launching a course soon, you should definitely take advantage of this deal!
It runs through Friday Nov 29th and it’s their only sale of the year!
The offer includes:
- 6 months on Thinkific’s Pro + Growth plan (that includes 2 free months to get you started). This gives you the time you need to design an amazing course and be ready to launch in January, the most popular time for online course enrollment – save $198
- Professional Blue Snowball Microphone OR smartphone tripod + ring light. If you purchase between now and midnight on Black Friday, you’ll get a Blue Snowball USB Microphone that will skyrocket your audio content to professional quality – worth $50
- Live masterclass with Thinkific Expert Paul Thomson: If you grab the early bird deal. Only available until Nov 27!
Offer ends Nov 30th at 11:59pm PT. Early bird bonus only available until Nov 27th at 11:59pm PT.
3) iMark Interactive – 20% off
Starting Wednesday, November 25th, they are running a 20% off sale on their new Site Speed Course
WhatMommyDoes is powered by the technical services of Grayson Bell with iMark Interactive. As my blog grew, my technical issues surpassed my technical capabilities, and I had to hire help. Eventually, I went to a monthly service plan and it was the best decision I ever made! Grayson offers hourly consultations as well as monthly maintenance packages (what I have).
This sale ends at 11:59 EST on Monday night (11/30/2020)
4) Studio Press
Genesis Pro – 30% off of the Genesis Pro annual fee for your first year
Coupon Code: SP3FREE
Genesis Pro is pretty great. These are some of the benefits you get with it:
- Genesis & premium themes – Access to and support for Genesis Framework & all of our 35 StudioPress-made premium child themes.
- Build better sites faster – Access to & support for the Genesis Pro plugin which delivers new site building super powers for creating beautiful websites quickly.
- Use on unlimited sites – Use Genesis, our premium themes, and the Genesis Pro plugin on as many sites as you’d like wherever you host!
- Optimized blocks & layouts – Access a library of professionally designed & fully customizable blocks, content sections, and full page layouts.
- More control with blocks – Equip content creators with only the blocks approved for their user role to help make sure the beautiful site you build stays beautiful!
Dates Valid: Monday, November 23, 2020 – Friday, December 4, 2020
5) Miscellaneous Technical Tools to Grow Your Blog
- Bluehost Web Hosting – If you are ready to start a blog, or want to move to a better web host, give Bluehost a try! They’re running a deal on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Right now you can get shared Hosting starting at $2.65/mo* for 36 months. That’s a really really good deal. Plus: Choice Plus Plan — $4.95/mo* for 36 months AND E-Commerce Starter Package — 40% off AND Free Site Migration
- Restored 316 WordPress Themes –The sale starts on Friday, November 27th at 6:00am CST and ends on Monday, November 30th at 11:59pm CST. Restored 316 has some of the most beautiful and functional themes out there. Use coupon code r316cm20 at checkout to receive the sale price.
OTHER PRODUCTS I LOVE!
- Delta American Express Card – Everyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to travel. ✈️ My secret weapon? My Delta American Express card! I use it to make large business purchases and I get 1 mile for every dollar spent….each year this adds up to at least 4 or 5 free plane tickets anywhere in the U.S.! I can’t recommend this card highly enough. I think you’ll like it, too. I recommend it for anyone who is a part-time or full-time blogger. If you get the Reserve card like I have, you can also get complimentary admission to the Delta Sky Club whenever you fly (it’s AMAZING FYI)….you’ll get 45,000 miles when you sign up using this referral link >>
- 3-Port Car Charger!
- Rolling Laptop Bag (in red, of course!)